Skip to content
- Discuss issues and challenges confronting Etsako, and proffer solutions to them.
- Reach out to Etsako children in their institutions of learning with a view to stimulating and sustaining their awareness and interest in the progress of Etsako and its people.
- Know themselves through social interaction that creates a network to serve as a force for the sustainable development and progress of Etsako.
- Create a forum for Etsako youths to know themselves, socialize, foster their cultural affinity, and develop their talents for effective leadership.
- Appreciate the need to contribute to the welfare and progress of members.
- To work together to improve the lot of Etsako people through the promotion and execution of development projects at home as a club and in collaboration with other agencies.